How do I report a change of household income or composition?

All changes in income (increases and decreases) or changes in household members must be reported to the Housing Authority of Thurston

County, in writing, within 10 business days of the change.

Please provide the details of the change, such as which household member has a change, what the change is, the date the change occurred and verifying contact information. Please include supporting documentation to verify the change.


Please utilize the attached form to complete your change and sumit within the ten business day deadline.


Change in circumstances form…….

The bearded man fills in a paper form