Finance Specialist II – Accounts Payable
Salary Range: $3,859 to $4,151 per month
Closing Date: Open until filled
Location: Olympia, WA.
The Housing Authority of Thurston County is currently accepting applications for the full-time position of Finance Specialist II – Accounts Payable reporting directly to the Accounting Manager. The position is eligible for our benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement, and annual and sick leave.
• Processing all payables for the Authority
• Posting journal entries for multiple property activities
• Preparing 1099’s
• Processing deposits
Education and experience:
• Associates degree with emphasis in accounting or finance
• Two years of accounts payable experience or other finance or accounting experience
• Familiarity with automated accounting software
• Proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook
This position requires an individual that can handle multiple priorities and work well with staff, clients and landlords.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter summarizing pertinent qualifications and experience, and your resume to:
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THURSTON COUNTY
1206 12th Ave SE
Olympia, WA 98501
Or email to TomR@hatc.org
The Housing Authority of Thurston County values diversity in its workforce and is committed to equal employment opportunities.