How Do I Report Change?

All changes in household income (increases or decreases), or any changes in household members must be reported to the Housing Authority, in writing, within 10 business days of the change. When reporting these changes, please tell us which household member has a change, a description of the change, the date the change occurred, and any necessary supporting documents.

To help you report these changes, just fill out one of the forms below and submit it to your Housing Specialist. Remember, these changes must be submitted to us within 10 business days (not counting weekends or holidays). You may submit the forms by US mail, email, or drop them off at our office.

Forms for Reporting Changes

If you are reporting a change in income, please use the Change of Income.

If you are reporting a change in phone number, email address, or mailing address, use Change of Contact Information.

Additional forms here.